top of page

Instructions for Applying for your CA Clinical Reproductive Biologist Scientist License

You must have a TS or ELS/ASL Certification to proceed with this application. The department has not yet published its guidance on training for people without experience and/or board certification for SB-1267. You must have official transcripts mailed directly to the Laboratory Field Services (instructions are on the application).

1. Create an account on:

Clinical Scientist License.png

2. Select Scientist. The application fee is $230 USD.


Then follow the remainder of the instructions. Use this YouTube video as a reference. 

Don't forget to send in the form (click on the PDF icon to download) with a Letter of Authenticity from your direct supervisor.  

bottom of page